Thursday 23 June 2016

Posted by Aggie on Thursday 23 June 2016 No comments

So excited to see the first Sugar Snap Pea of the season.
I was worried I wouldn't get any since it's sort of getting late and getting hot but the vines just started to bloom.
A couple of flowers here and there.
And it's finally climbing higher so it actually gets more sunlight.

Once it starts to get a bit more sunlight I found it grew a lot faster.
The couple of beans that were not eaten by rabbits are starting to climb higher. I hope the higher they climb the fast they'll grow because they have more sunlight.

I think next year I'm going to try to grow squashes in the side that can climb trellis because once they get to a certain point they can get a lot of sun....as long as they get to that point that is...we'll see how it goes :)
I'll continue to experiment
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment